Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Austin, Texas Bachelorette GetAway...

Me and some of my favorite ladies drove down
to Austin over the weekend and had ourselves
a bachelorette party! Unfortunately we were
 missing some bridesmaids, but we managed to
have a fantastic time running around!! We 
did some sight-seeing, the capital was 
obviously a must, it's seriously so darn
breath-taking! 6th Street even during the 
day was overwhelming, over stimulating and
downright scuury. Yea we were greeted by 
The Death March so...yea. On another note,
If you ever find yourself in Austin, do 
yourself a favor and stay at the Barton 
Creek Golf Club and Resort, it was lovely. 
Oh and go have yourself some dessert and
dance the night away at The Oasis!! That
was the best part of our trip for sure! 
I took A LOT of pictures...





















I took this one for the blonde boy!




▲▲▲▲▲
(Gale, Heather, Tiffany, Ashley, me and Shari)



 This is Ashley! ▲ ▲ ▲ 
She's the beautiful bride, she also
happens to be one of my very favorite people in the
whole world and she's letting me be a part of her 
big day! 



It was such a blast bonding with these ladies!!
Cant wait for December 15th, it's going to be
a perfectly gorgeous wedding!!

P.s. I just checked Be More Independent off my
4 simple goals list!!!! 

Happy Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment