Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Rose VoxBox Final Review...

Here's my final review of all the goodies I received from Influenster
 in my Rose VoxBox! Now that I've had some time to really try it all
 out! And here's what was inside in case you haven't seen...


1.)belVita Breakfast Biscuits- these are incredibly yummy. I 
got the blueberry flavor which made me very happy! They
were not only tasty but with 4 biscuits to a pack, these really 
filled me up! I really  enjoyed these and definitely will buy!
2.)Dr. Scholls For Her Comfy Cushions- these are warm and
 cushy just as they should be. I will say these will not be going
in any of my winter boots as they are so thick and cushy that 
my boots that were even a little big to begin with, no longer fit
comfortably with these bad boys in. But gosh, were my feet
warm! These will live in my rain boots! Which is just fine with
me! 
3.)Lindt Lindor Chocolate Truffle- These are smooth and 
delicious! I've always been a fan of Lindt and will definitely
continue to buy these! Especially the ones with white cream!
4.)Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara- I love the 
transformation my eyelashes go through with one quick 
swipe. All of the sudden I really do feel like I'm rocking
 some Retro Glam! Retromania is right! The wand is 
unfortunately bulky which makes applying without any
mistakes nearly impossible. But the dramatic effect is
well worth a second or two of clean up after application!



5.)KISS Gradation Polishes- by far my favorite part
of this VoxBox! This was such a fun kit and I love how 
I can have such a fun, gorgeous look so quickly! I cannot
wait to try some of the other color options!






Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment