Thursday, June 12, 2014

#GoVoxBox...

I got chosen for another Influenster VoxBox and 
wanted to share my goodies, you know, the good,
the bad, the really bad and the I haven't had time
to try yets...

So this was a fitness box! This box was packed
 full of exciting stuff!



Product


1. Playtex Sport Fresh Balance- These are a very high quality
brand. Not much to say on the subject!


2. Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake- This was one of the most exciting things I received, the shaker bottle is adorable and the flavors sounded delicious. I first tried the Fresh Berries flavor and was very disappointed. It was almost like drinking medicine. I drank about 3/4 of 8 oz. and had to throw the rest out. But surprisingly, I actually didn't get hungry until dinner! So it definitely works as a meal replacement! The blonde boy had the French Vanilla and he said it was just ok. The Swiss Chocolate flavor was the BEST! If I do re-purchase, I will definitely go for the Swiss Chocolate!


3. Blue Diamond Blueberry Flavored Almonds- These were definitely different, but I was happy to try them! The blueberry really was pretty yummy! I already love almonds, the blueberry flavoring was just the icing on the cake! 


4. Profoot Triad Orthodic AND Profoot Pedi Rock- I sadly haven't had 10 seconds to sit down and try this pedi rock out which I'm sad about because its the one product I am the most excited about!! I love foot care products! Because I like to have smooth feet! The Orthodic is firm in a good way and doesn't take up any crazy amount of room in my running shoes! I like these!


5. Aqua Spa Body Creme- This stuff is luxurious! And it smells pretty good too! I used this after we went to the Wildflower! Festival to soothe my aching feet! It worked soooo good! I'm a fan for sure!


6. 1 Voucher for a FREE Muller Yogurt Product- No joke you guys, I was not even that excited to try out a yogurt. Because I've been feeling burnt out on my normal brand and its really the only one I like. Well this yogurt has seriously changed my mind! I tried the raspberry&blackberry flavor. The fruit was luscious and plentiful! The Greek yogurt was firm and went delightfully well with the fruit, like the best I've ever had! I already went out and re-purchased! I love this stuff! And if you don't like fruit, they had several other interesting options! #MullerQuaker

I have certainly enjoyed my #GoVoxBox! Thanks
Influenster!


No comments:

Post a Comment