Friday, June 27, 2014

It's A Jungle Out There...

Some friends of ours invited us out to the Dallas
Zoo last weekend and I personally never pass up
a chance to go to the Zoo. I love a good Zoo.
We only got a few pictures but they are pretty 
good ones considering they are iPhone quality.


▼ These colorful guys were not interested in any
thing or anyone. They were all about chewing 
on the wood blocks and cleaning themselves. 
 ▼ These gorgeous creatures were mid snuggle/
nap when we came by! So cute!
 ▼ This one was my absolute favorite and I didn't
even realize how perfect it was until I pulled 
up my outfit photos for today! 




Isn't that funny? Totally not on purpose but worked
out perfectly if I do say so myself! 

And this ▼ photo was just too candid not to share.
It was a crazy windy day and Leo just could not 
keep his tongue in his mouth.  


So, Tongues out and
 Happy Friday Friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment