Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday things...

I want...
And maybe I'm late to the party on this one, but...


Bobble Water bottle. It looks awesome and I want it.
I have been on the search for a good water bottle,
these have a replaceable filter which is awesome. 


Let's talk about...

Anyone seen this gem in a while? I decided to 
watch it last night since our cable box is on the
fritz and it seemed totally acceptable considering
my hubby wasn't home just yet. This one is good,
I forgot how 90's good it is! If you haven't seen it
in years, you should, because you know; Paul 
Walker,  Rachael Leigh Cook, Freddie Prinze Jr.,
I mean...

This...


Watch this goodness. Cry. And then go ahead an be mad
 at me because I totally deserve it but this is beautiful.


Happy almost Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment