Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Want it Wednesday...

I'm over here dreaming of spring and also eyes that can
 see so I can wear these rad sunglasses. And please oh
please blonde boy, If you're reading this...surprise 
picnic, Please?!



Dreaming of warmer weather...


I actually had a bit of a let-down this last weekend. I saw
a new eye doctor who was seriously awesome and gave 
me a new type of contact to try out. I wore contacts for 
a very long time before suddenly becoming allergic to 
them about 6 years ago. So I am forced to wear glasses
until the Lasik money tree I planted blooms. So anyways,
he gave me these crazy named contacts and the second I 
put them in my eye, I knew something was different. It
was all rainbows and sunshine, no immediate itching,
no horribly uncomfortable feeling welling up. I wore those
suckers for about 12 hours before I had to take them 
out. Sadly, the next morning I woke up to the itchiest
eyes ever and boy did it look like I had come down
with a serious case of pink eye. I decided to bask in 
the glory that was these contacts for a few more hours
the next day. It was less successful in comfort than
 the first day and I had them out in less than 5 hours. 
Oh well, some things we can't change, no matter how
hard we try. But man, that was a fun 17 hours or so
with no plastic on my face.



Happy Happy Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment