Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Jingle VoxBox...

Hey you guys! I qualified for the Jingle VoxBox, so I wanted to share with you guys what I got!

Well thank you Influenster!

1. PURE ICE polish in 1173 LACQUERED LILACS- It looks exactly the same on the nail as it does in the bottle. I have been using these affordable polishes forever, so I was happy to see it in the box! It's shiny and you get great coverage in just two quick coats!


2. OreIda Coupon- I buy OreIda all of the time so this was a great addition to this box! They have so many different types of french fries and tots to choose from!

3. NYC City Proof 24HR Waterproof Eyeliner in 932 Dark Brown- This stuff goes on so smooth, the application is a little thick for me personally but the brown is so beautiful!I have definitely already used this about 5 times since opening it! 

4. KISS TRUE volume lashes "Natural Plump"- These are so pretty! I haven't had a chance to use them yet, but I am saving them for a special occasion! 

5. KISS Strip Lash Adhesive- They even sent the glue and this formula has aloe! I'll let you guys know how it is after I use these beauties!

6. Lotus Biscoff- Yum you guys! These little biscuits go great with my morning coffee! 

7. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream- It isn't scented, it's moisturizing, and it's not greasy! I like it!

8. Hallmark Itty Bittys SPIDERMAN- I adore this little guy, but sadly he said he wants to go to work with the hubby and hang out with his Yoda Itty Bitty buddy. I can't stand in the way of Itty Bitty friendships! So cute!

All in all, this box is really lovely! Lots of good products to try out! 
I'm a happy girl!

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment