Friday, January 4, 2013

Party hair...

So, what can I do differently tonight? (On NYE)
Oh, I know, I'll wear a red lip and
I'll try to curl my hair the way the amazing
Kim Wood (Make-up artist extraordinaire)
did. I wasn't all that great at it, it was harder
than it seemed. But I actually quite liked the
end result.

I started by parting my hair down the middle
and moving half of my hair to each side of
my head. After, I split those halves in half. I wound
each piece (4 total) around the outside of a hot
1 1/2 inch curling iron (Hot Tools, my fav)
Then I twisted the hot pieces around my fingers and
pinned each little handmade pinwheel of hair
to my head.

I let it sit for about 20 minutes while I put on
makeup and changed into my "party" clothes.
Then I released the pins, ran my fingers through 
my hair a bit and finished it off with some
TIGI Rockaholic Rocktastic Hardcore Spray Gel.
(Spray it on your hands and work it into your hair)

(My arm is hiding in this one, but its still there, I promise)

I had this messy vibe going. And I liked it!
What was your latest aah inspiring hair look?
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment