Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The importance of eyeshadow primer...

Its very important...

I know I said I would have an outfit post up today,
sorry! I wasn't feeling 100% last night and I sorta 
forgot to edit those suckers just like I sorta forgot
to do that ever piling load of dishes. Oooopps.
However, I did do a little experiment for you all
last week. I have found eyeshadow primer to be 
a really important, can't skip step of my beauty 
routine.

So, I did my makeup very similarly on both Monday
and Tuesday of last week. Except for Monday, I
left off the primerHere's what happened...
Monday
 Tuesday


So...you see...If your going to use intensely 
pigmented colors like Urban Decay and other brands 
offer, primer is a must!

My absolute favorite is Benefit's Stay Don't Stray
(Can be found here )
*Unfortunately they have changed the packaging
to this new pump design shown above,
and it is not for the better. So until they 
change it back or improve it, I will not be 
purchasing it as there is too much waste.*

My #2 go to is definitely Urban Decay's
Eyeshadow Primer Potion
(Can be found here )

This is the first primer I ever used,
it works great and it's a great value.
I am currently using this! 


No comments:

Post a Comment