Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A quick recipe for ya...

Let's call this...
 Coble Man Casserole

What you need:
1/2 packet of Ranch dressing powder
1/4 cup of butter (I usually use more)
1 lb. ground beef
1 small can of green chiles
1 small can of sliced black olives
Sriracha Hot Sauce
4 medium russet potatoes
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese

Start by making Ranch Potatoes:

Cube 4 medium sized russet potatoes 
and spread into a shallow baking dish.
Mix half a packet of ranch dressing 
powder with 1/4 cup of butter and melt
in the microwave.
Cover potatoes evenly with ranch/butter 
mixture then sprinkle with desired amount of 
salt and pepper.
Bake at 375 for 45 minutes covered.

*Brown and drain your ground beef while 
your potatoes are getting tender.

You can use the same dish, but I like to 
move my potatoes to a deeper pan,(a cute, 
red one if possible) then I add my ground 
beef, 1/2 of the cheese, green chiles, black 
olives and as much sriracha as we can handle!
 I mix it all together and top with cheese, 
then it goes back into my 375 degree oven for
about 15 minutes.

This is one of mine and husband's favorite
dishes I've thought up...even though I did
completely forget how to make it and had to
think about it for 2 months or something to
remember all of the ingredients! :) 

BTW- My hubby made me dinner last night!!
And it wasn't macaroni and cheese y'all. 
He made his sinus headachey wife chicken 
fettuccine alfredo! It was yummy! Can I 
get a round of applause for the guy?? He
deserves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment