Monday, April 8, 2013

This weekend...

This weekend was one filled with mostly 
straightening up the apartment, doing bits of
laundry and watching an excessive amount of Hart
of Dixie. But also this happened...

NEW MATTRESS!!!! YAY!!!!
It's a comfy, wonderful blessing!!! Thank
you (you know who you are) so very very much!!
<3

One of my Pinterest Challenges completed!
Hand Painted Chevron lamp shade
What I used...

And of course you need your lamp shade.

Then to begin the long process of mapping
your paint space.


 Paint!

Let dry...remove tape...taaaaadddaaaaaa...

It's a bit uneven but I like it! :)
(Find my pin here for more info!)

And last but not least...I successfully
made the mexican rice I grew up eating. 
It was literally one of the most amazing things
to have my little apartment filled with the smell
of my grandmas kitchen! Yum!! Thank you Tia for
helping me!!

On the menu for Sunday Dinner:
Chicken Fajitas on corn tortillas, side of
rice and everything covered in cheese! :)


How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment