Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The morning of the day I married my best friend...

I woke up exhilarated and rested 
with one of my very best friends (My sis Val)
staring wide eyed and wide awake at me. "Are you 
nervous? How did you sleep like that? I barely 
slept the night before my wedding, I barely 
slept last night and it's your wedding."
I laughed, "Let's do this, I'm getting 
married today!"
My sisters and my momma made that the
easiest day of my life. For that I am
eternally grateful!! 
Hair and love by Felicia
Support and love by Valerie
Love and a ride to the church by Momma
Makeup by me
:)
 My beautiful bridesmaids-From left: BryAnna,
 Felicia, Valerie and Courtney
 She was a little confused. At least she's pretty huh?
 Love this picture!
My little sugar bear Cohen!
The finishing touches!
A little something to pass the time...

My man getting ready!
Almost time!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It's Day 3 of Annie-versary Week!!
(Circa 2006)
Gosh he's dreamy...

I have died everyday
Waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a 
Thousand more
-Christina Perri A Thousand Years

No comments:

Post a Comment