Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Oklahoma...

It's a rainy, tornado warning kinda day 
here in the DFW. And as we assess our
own weather woes, I can't help but think
of all of those lost souls and lost homes
in Oklahoma. The hurt and the pain of 
losing loved ones or everything you own.

Oklahoma is not my home per say, but I think right 
now, Oklahoma is my home and it's your home too!
We as a nation come together to support and 
love one another through the hard times. We
send financial support, love and prayers. And 
that's what is so great about this big place 
jam packed full of people's homes that make up
what we all call home.



It's Day 2 of Annie-versary week you guys!!
(circa 2007)
I love this boy...

"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours."

-The Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment