Tuesday, August 27, 2013

One good thing on this Tuesday...

Sometimes one is enough. 

LAUGHTER

I was a bit of a grouchy grump last night
when I headed to bed. I didn't feel well
 and I made sure the blonde boy knew it
 before huffing off to the bedroom. He
followed and he was on a mission. He 
attacked my moody self with his ninja
tickling fingers. It turned into a 
wrestling match that was only paused
 for seconds by my hysterical laughing.
I laughed and I laughed hard. Until I 
couldn't breathe and until I couldn't
even remember why I had been feeling 
grouchy only moments before.
Seriously you guys, that blonde boy
makes me laugh and laughing is good
 for you! One in the same I guess! 

“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh.
 It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment