Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Two good things Tuesday...

1.)
If my biceps had socks, they would have
been rocked by this workout. Did I just 
say that? Yea, I did. But seriously, I
had to change it up based on what was
available in my apartment gym, but I made
it work and boy did it work!! Ouch! :) 
She has only posted a few so far, but 
there's supposed to be more coming! 
Enjoy!

2.)
The price on several TV on DVDs at
your local Walmart! We were grocery 
shopping the other night when I saw
this massive display of One Tree Hill, 
The League, Bones and more all at a $14.96
price point. I will say not every season
of each of these was on sale but a good 
amount of them were! Cant wait for some
 extra money, I just need season 8 and 9 of
One Tree Hill to finally complete my 
collection! Go check it out for yourself,
 I'm always one for sharing a good deal! 

Happy Tuesday Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment