Monday, August 19, 2013

This weekend...

Friday ended like every Friday should. You 
know, going to prom, duh.

More on this another day. I have
some lovely pictures the blonde boy
took before I headed out the door!

Saturday I slept in until almost 11:00.
Did you read that correctly, yes, I said
11:00. That was glorious you guys, I mean...
I didn't know I had it in me. Then I had
some yummy breakfast and coffee with my 
favorite husband. Yes, yes, the blonde one.
And off to Royse City for the evening with
a packed car for a Mary Kay Skin Care Party
thrown by the lovely Monika! We had
some fun girl time and got a pretty 
makeover! It was lovely! 

Sunday was church of course! Then 
something significantly different happened.
My hubby took me out for lunch where I ordered
the hottest burger on the menu and I ate the whole
thing and I didn't even cry and whine the whole 
time. (not normally a trooper in the spicy dept.)
SPICY BAJA
Pepper jack cheese, guacamole, lettuce,
tomato, onion, spicy chipotle mayo and fresh 
jalapeños on a spicy chipotle bun.
Did I not even see it coming how hot this was 
going to be? It was pretty amazing. But then 
I got heartburn for the very first time ever.
 It feels weird, I don't recommend it but I'll 
probably order that burger again. Because it
was yummy. Plus the blonde boy said he was
proud of me for eating it! Go me!

Happy Monday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment