Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Want it Wednesday-Valentines Day edition...

Every girl wants a little something
special on Valentines Day! 

These are some of my personal 
favorites...

1/2/3/4/5/6

1. Nothing like a Nothing Bundt Cake bundtlet!
 My favorite flavor is the red velvet! Doesn't hurt
 that it's the color of LOVE!
2. Roses! I'm a one or two pink roses kind of gal! 
Or just a small bouquet of mixed flowers is nice!
3. eos sphere in pomegranate raspberry. This one
 is THE best. Find it at the checkout at Target or 
click the link!
4. I'm obsessed with this adorable charm!
5. The perfect start to a love affair with HOBO
the Original bags! A cute wallet in just the
prettiest lilac color! Check out the link, this 
little wallet holds a lot!
6. My very favorite scent! It's clean and seriously
delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment