Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Birthday weekend...

My hunny's birthday weekend was busy and it was 
lovely! We got to spend a lot of time together, with
friends and boy did we eat!

First and foremost, the cupcakes!
I started out by making the box mix of the Butter
Pecan flavored cupcakes. Blonde boys choice. Then 
I used this rad food coloring gel I picked up at Hobby
Lobby to turn my icing black! Easy peasy! Plus edible
stars!!

 Then STAR WARS Cupcakes happened!

 Then it was off to dinner with friends to celebrate
 two of our guys' birthdays! And cupcakes in hand!
▼FRIENDS!!! ▼





 Then off to Barcadia for some arcade games and Giant JENGA!
Seriously fun!
Then as promised the blonde boy was treated to a birthday
 lunch On Saturday by me at his most favorite new BBQ 
place! Lockharts! Can you say yum?! 
That's Ghost Pepper Bacon Mac n Cheese y'all...
And for dinner my sweet dad treated us to Texas Land
 and Cattle!
It was a super good weekend in Celebration of my super
 sweet husband!

▼We both know you wanted to see it fall! ▼


Let's do this again next year, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment