Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Colgate Optic White Vox Box...

I recently received my second Vox Box from 
influenster! This one was a box fully dedicated
to the new Colgate Optic White toothbrush/
whitening pen duo! 
 Pretty cool and you guys, that whitening pen works
really well. I actually only used it once a day to get
these results! 
I did find that my sensitive teeth didn't care much
for the toothpaste and my gums were no match
for the toothbrush in medium. Definitely try this 
combo, but definitely get it in soft! And if your
teeth aren't sensitive like mine, I think you 
could get some seriously awesome results from 
using both the toothpaste and the pen!

All in all, I definitely like this product and I 
think you will too! And the price point is right 
on! I checked online and the combo goes for 
about $13.00.

First two people to email me your shipping info
will get a $3.00 off coupon by mail!



P.S. Find my email under the picture of me top right!

1 comment: