Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thursday things...


I want...


This shirt. In case you couldn't tell. It 
being on the blog two days in a row and all.


I seriously have a crush on this shirt.
♥

Let's talk about...

I know I'm a little late to the party on
this one, but Cristina's exit on Grey's. I
just got the chance to catch up, since it
was clogging up my DVR and all. It was 
pretty much the best I could have hoped
 for. It brought closure, made me love her
 a little more, made me dislike Burke a
 little more and you know what? It made
 me excited for her fictional life going
forward! Good job Grey's! I applaud you!

I got...

This polish. It's called ballet slippers by 
essie. I saw it on Giada, she wears it all the
 time. In real life though, it is THE perfect pale
 pink! Even better than it looks on TV.


Get you some!

♥

It's almost Friday!!

4 comments:

  1. I love Essie nail polish! I'll definitely have to try out that look :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its definitely becoming my favorite line of polishes especially when I have a coupon over at Kohls, now that they carry it! :)

      Delete
  2. The color of this nail polish is really pretty !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! You should see it on!! Gorgeous!! :)

      Delete