Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A New Year...


Well hello 2015, I'm about 5 days late but here we are.
Here we are on the verge of another year that will pass
by too quickly. Another year of hope for new and better
and more.

Here I am saying goodbye to 2014. 5 days later than I
should but close enough for it still to count. I'm really
not a resolution kind of girl and maybe that has you
thinking I don't want to be held accountable for what
I intend to do and not do this year. It isn't that really.
I just don't like limiting myself, I don't have any idea
what will happen this year and that's the beauty of
it. If you ask me. I'm going to revel in the unknown
 this year, I'm going to conquer the what if's and are
you sure's of this world. I'm going to be light and
positivity because we all need that, I'm going to eat
 the cookie(s), I'm going to work out a lot some weeks
 and some I'm never even going to think about it. I'm 
going to laugh til it hurts and some days I'm going to
 cry and that's ok. I'm going to love being alive and
 thank God for it everyday. I'm going to fall more in 
love with my blonde boy by the second because he's
 terribly nurturing and sweet and very, very attractive.
 I'm going to live and I'm going to love it. 

You too. Ok?

Happy 2015 Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment