Wednesday, January 7, 2015

On the hunt for...

Perfect Blush...


I have been using Urban Decay Afterglow Glide
 on Cheek Tint in Fetish for the last 3 or 4 years.
It's no longer on the market but here it is for 
reference.
I am slowly dwindling down to the last little bit 
in my current and only container. I initially
began using it because I love UD and look at
that packaging, I mean...
So anyways, as I have been thinking about what
I would replace it with, I began to realize, this stuff
doesn't really have that much staying power. I think
it was just that packaging all along, keeping me on
the re-buy wagon. So honestly even though I'm sad
it's gone, maybe this will force me into buying
something I will ultimately be more happy with.  
I'm definitely used to the cream blush and I know I
am not a fan of loose blush so that's a start right?

Buxom True Hue Blush-
 I have tried this one out at 
the store, I have seen it and I like it. But I did notice
and had hoped the chalky unusable part on top of
the sample was due to it being abused in store. The 
reviews are sadly telling me this may be an issue at 
home as well.. So now I'm kinda feeling nervous 
about that one, I hate wasting money.

Tarte Amazonian 12-hour Clay Blush-
 I haven't 
actually had a chance to check this one out in person
but the reviews are flawless and the color choices are
vast!

Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm
This
feels comfortable to me, because its cream and it
seems like it would be a cinch to apply. It also
totes great reviews so this is definitely one I will
be checking out.

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee-
 Now 
this is intriguing. The reviews are mixed but doesn't
it just look so pretty? I have to see this in person for 
myself. All I can really say is Please, Please let it
 smell like coconut...

Do you have any suggestions for me on my quest 
friends? Please share!

Happy Wednesday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment