Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Be good to your skin...

 And save some pennies in the process.

 Do you guys remember when I was talking about wanting
 to try a power brush skin care tool? In a cheap attempt
 to test those types of tools, I struck gold!


This was a pretty amazing accident. I randomly stumbled across this 6 dollar pore tool on Sephora's website. I ordered it thinking it might be good but it might just be trash. Either way, It was only 6 dollars and some commentators had said it works great for cleaning brushes. So I figured it wasn't too big of a risk, even for a frugal girl like myself. This little tool is pretty awesome, it has smoothed out any dry skin, it lovingly massages my pores and tightens them. I love this thing. Sure, the suction cup on the back is only good for holding onto while using the tool,
it holds suction for less than 5 minutes in my  experience. But the thing does what just my hands cannot!
Skin care basics...


Have you heard of Mario Badescu? Yea, me neither.  Not until I was researching some pimple drying lotion I had seen somewhere. I ended up taking their skin care analysis here just to see what other products in their line I might benefit from. A few days later I got an email from them offering to send me some samples of most of the products they had recommended for me. And that's how I fell in love with the Enzyme Cleansing Gel and the Special Cucumber Lotion! These might not be the exact products for you but the samples should help you find your perfect products! All I know, is right now my skin is very, very happy! My wallet
is pretty happy too, just look at those prices you guys, can't beat em'!

And this pillow is making my heart happy.


*The small photos are clickable!

No comments:

Post a Comment