Friday, August 14, 2015

I'm not afraid to admit...


Life has been a little, how shall I say...stressful. Lot's of change
going on around here. Good changes but scary. Leaving my secure
full time job to go to school full time, dealing with school loans
straight outta the gate. It's overwhelming. I'm not afraid to tell you
guys I am freaking out a lot right now. At the rate I'm going in my
part time job search at this point, I'm one week away from starting
school and having no job. I'm also sans car at the moment. But
that's a story for a different day.

The point is. Change is scary. But it's also exhilarating, it's full
of possibilities and it's so good for the soul even if the mind is
screaming NO! Our brain is always asking us "fight or flight?"
To this mountain I say FIGHT! I say Fight because I believe in 
dreams and conquering obstacles. I believe in doing what feels 
scary (except roller coasters...never roller coasters) because we 
only live once and why shouldn't we be who we want to be or at
least be striving towards being that version of ourselves?

Whatever your mountain is my friends...I say FIGHT!


Have the best weekend! 




Deuteronomy 31:6 (MSG)
“Be strong. Take courage. Don’t be intimidated. Don’t give them a second thought because God, your God, is striding ahead of you. He’s right there with you. He won’t let you down; he won’t leave you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment