Monday, April 25, 2016

❤️ Sunday Funday...



My sweet friend Franchesca went with me to see and photograph Tiny Houses at Fair Park on Sunday for an assignment. And in case you guys were wondering...meeting me somewhere is usually quite a bit of work. Have I ever told you the one about how I have no sense of direction? She was already parked...I was driving in no mans land...literally. I have no idea how she eventually got me to the parking lot. But she did. And for that I am grateful! 
Also I am grateful for the hole in the wall seafood place she took me to afterwards. Can you say jumbo shrimp? Yum!
And while were being grateful...these pictures from our impromptu photo shoot. I love them!
We spent a lot of time running in and out of the street to avoid being hit by cars in Uptown, but I think the results were worth it. And honestly...it was so fun! 





Isn't she amazing? Thank you Franchesca for these beautiful photos and for continuing to put up with me. Im a mess. 

❤️-me, 
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment