Friday, August 5, 2016

On turning 30...

Hey you guys! BIG NEWS! I turned the big 3-0 yesterday! And I'd be lying if I said I was excited about it, because I was more like dreading it. But guess what? It was a lovely day, and now it's passed, and today is just another day. Another beautiful day. 


During my weekly meeting with my boss this week, he asked me to list 5 things I learned before I turned 30. I wanted to share those with you.

1. Be kind, always.
This one was the first to come to mind. I have learned over my 30 years that kindness goes a very long way. Kindness is beautiful, and you know what else? Kindness has a way of healing a bad mood. Who can argue with that?

2. Trust in God, always.
He makes all things work for our good, so I choose to always trust I that. I've seen it in action in my own life and in the lives of those around me.

3. Love can save you.
This is my most cheesy one, but it rings so insanely true in my life. Let love do what God intended, let it save you. Let it save you from life, from relationships, from this world.

4. Mom is usually right.
No mom, I'm not sucking up. This is truth. Listen to your momma my friends, she knows things.

5. Never assume you have used up all of your miracles.
It's easy to assume that if God answers a huge prayer, that's it. That's all you get. But guess what you guys? It's just not true. Keep praying, and keep believing. There are more miracles to be had.




Goodbye 20's... Hello 30's. 

❤️-me,
Annie...and this super cute face the blonde boy
 made when I kissed his gorgeous face!


No comments:

Post a Comment