Tuesday, December 19, 2017

I did it...


Whoa...you guys. I graduated this past weekend. 
I can't even believe those words trailed off my fingertips
just now. I was looking back at the very few posts I've
published here over the last 2 1/2 years and I am in awe
of just how quickly the time passed between me posting here
about being terrified and realizing the weight of deciding
to go back to school and now. Here I sit just a few days
after graduating and I still can't believe it!

I'm not exactly your typical student and I 
have a ridiculously talented friend, so we went out
to Deep Ellum and had some fun. These photos feel
like me. And I'm so grateful to Franchesca from 
The EYE of FRAN for capturing this epic time 
in my life with the vibrancy it deserves! 














More on this in the coming days! Love you 
guys and I've missed you like crazy! 

❤️-me,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment