Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I am a bit OCD about these nails...

That's why I love...

1.)Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
(5.99 for 0.6 oz tin)
(Can be found here )
Last year around this time (yucky, mean, freezing wind time)
my cuticles were so gnarled and painful that
something had to be done! I was browsing around
Cabela's when I stumbled upon a very large
assortment of Burt's Bees products. I swear
that cuticle cream was practically glowing it
wanted me to buy it so bad. I used it right there
before I even got to the checkout. This stuff
smells like citrusy yumminess, feels like
butter, and heals like medicine! I'm a
huge fan!! I like to use it right after I take
off my nail polish, I wash my hands thoroughly,
nip off any excess cuticles and then slather
on my yummy lemon butter cream. I also use this
throughout the day or right before bed
all year round! (I like to rub any
excess on my fingers into my knuckles,
keeps those babies nice and soft) 
 
2.) Nicole by OPI DRYING DROPS
(7.99 for 0.5 fl oz)
(Can be found here )
While searching for a new top coat I found these drying
drops. I figured, OK, Ive tried everything else, Ill try
this too. Good thing I did! Ive never had less finger
prints or sheetlines in my nails EVER! I use my
base coat, then usually two coats of polish, a 
little drying time, then top coat. Then after about
10 minutes I drip two or three drops of
the drying drops per nail. I wait a few minutes,
rub the excess into my cuticles and go to bed!
(I'm a night time polisher) I highly recommend
trying it!!
 
There's more where that came from!! Come back tomorrow!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment