Thursday, December 13, 2012

I love shiny, delicious smelling hair...

That's why I love...

1.)Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
(20.99 for a 5.1 fl oz bottle)
 

(Can be found here )
When I first moved to Dallas not only was I far away from
my usual free supply of hair products but I was experiencing
some over the top frizziness. I began complaining to my
sister who is a cosmetologist. She came up with ideas, some
that helped, some that didn't. So probably in an
attempt to stop my incessant whining, she purchased me
my very own bottle of this delicious smelling, frizziness
killing, hair luxuriating Super Skinny Serum.
I use it after I wash my hair while it's still damp,
 just a tiny squeeze of this stuff and suddenly my
hair is manageable!
I love it!
And even though I find that the bottle goes a long way,
I don't find it to be very cheap.
A great alternative to the real stuff is Organix
Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum.
(Can be found here, 6.99 for 4 fl oz bottle)
I alternate between the two to keep the cost down.
 
 
2.) Aussie Moist Conditioner
(About 6.00 for a 29.2 fl oz bottle)
 
(Can be found here )
OK, so this conditioner smells edible, no joke.
But don't eat it, I don't want to be responsible for
that. Not only does it smell yummy but it seems to
cut down on static. (Long hair=static) I love the way
it leaves my hair smelling and I love that price tag!
I start by conditioning mostly
the ends of my hair and then I smear whatever is left
over the crown of my head. (I try not to condition
the top too much to avoid unnecessary greasiness)
Then I let it sit in my hair for at least 5 minutes.
This helps to nourish dry hair!
A similar alternative is Organix Nourishing Coconut
Milk Conditioner. (Can be found here, about 5.00
for 13 fl oz)
 
There is still one more day of Beauty Week. See you tomorrow!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment