Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Two good things Tuesday...

Ignore this little guy- I was setting up my Bloglovin! :)
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6506591/?claim=rkwa3mkt9pt">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


1.)
I used several different eye makeup removers
before coming across the Sephora store brand
Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
(Can be found at Sephora)

This stuff works
like a charm and leaves this mineral residue
that I actually like. The first time I
tried it, I used entirely too much so the 
amount of feel good minerals was to the max
in a bad way. So be careful not to overdo it!
A little goes a long way!
I don't actually wear waterproof mascara
but in trying the non-waterproof version,
I was very disappointed. 



2.)

The Deschanel Sisters; Zooey and Emily!
How did two completely different but
insanely talented girls come from one family 
and why do they occupy my TV screen so often?
 Two of my absolute favorite shows are Bones 
and New Girl, If you haven't laughed your
butt off at Zooey's quirky humor or Emily's
awkward humor...you are missing out!
*Disclaimer* Do not try to watch Bones
while eating, I do not recommend it. New 
Girl on the other hand is fine while eating.
 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment