Monday, December 30, 2013

Better late than never...

Whoa! It's been a week since I blogged. What
with the traveling, family time, eating, being sick
and having allergic reactions to shots, you shouldn't
be surprised! Even though, honestly, the allergic 
reaction definitely surprised me. Surprise, you 
are covered in red bumps! How fun.  But really,
 we had such an amazing week with our families! 
Feeling very blessed over here!



▲ A snapchat from my sissy!







▲My momma, my grandma and my tia!




I don't know if you noticed but that blonde boy got
me one of those distressed star sweaters I talked 
about here and here. Swoon. 

Our families blessed us with love, food and tons of
wonderful gifts! We are sorely spoiled and incredibly
grateful!

Hope you had a lovely Christmas with lots of
love and something you couldn't live without under 
that tree!

Oh gosh, it's almost 2014 you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment