Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Two good things Tuesday...

1.)
▼This OPI set▼
($12.95 at Ulta)
This set is so cool! My sister gifted me this
just for no reason because she loves me and 
she knows I'm obsessed with Gwen Stefani.
 ♥
At first glance the colors don't look as exciting 
as one would expect from Gwen, but after you 
grace your nails with these polishes, that's
when you begin to understand. The "Hey
Baby" and the "I sing in Color" color options
go on nice and shiny and are highly pigmented.
The "Love.Angel.Music.Baby." and "4 in the
Morning" color options go on matte with 
sparkle, they are fantastic. I've only tried
 each color quickly to get a feel for what they 
have to offer but you can bet I will be 
creating some fun looks and sharing on
 instagram very soon! 
Thanks sister!!! 

2.)
Dr. Emily Owens M.D.
This show sadly didn't even get a whole season. 
But there are 13 glorious episodes on Netflix you
guys. Get on that. Enjoy. Thank me later. And also
be a little mad with me that we don't get to see her 
end up with ______. 
                                                                         ▲Just so I don't spoil anything. 


Happy Tuesday Friends!

*photos from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment