Friday, April 25, 2014

Snake braid and What we wore on Easter...

I saw this snake braid on Barefoot Blonde and I
knew I had to try it! It's super easy and I loved
it! I definitely want to buy some clip in extensions
to really make this braid pop! Her video is fantastic
so make sure to check it out here!

I kept it super casual for Easter Sunday this year, mostly
because I went to church on Saturday night. We were invited
to a fun lunch on Easter so I just threw on a few of my favs!
See that little bag there? ▲ One of my absolute all time 
favorite bags. Its L.A.M.B. and it's adorable. The blonde
 boy gifted it to me before we were even married. 

The blonde boy played guitar the whole weekend for 
Praise and Worship so he was dressed up real snazzy! 
So there's the hubby looking spiffy and
also a little adorable doggie butt in the corner.
You're welcome.

Cheers to the Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment