Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Two good things Tuesday...

DIY edition...

1.)
Darby Smart Critter Ring Dishes

I scooped these up about 10 seconds after
discovering the website. I mean, the 10 dollar
coupon they threw at me 10 seconds into browsing
and the free shipping helped, but you know. 

This is how it came packaged. Two days later
mind you...


And that...turned into this!




The hardest part of this DIY is free handing
the design on the dishes but its half the
fun if you ask me!

I loved this easy project!!

2.)
Jack the Cactus

I had been thinking of getting myself 
either a succulent or a cactus to try out the
whole plant momma thing again. I did pretty
well the first time around, keeping my very 
first house plant alive for 2 full years before
 accidentally murdering it with one dumb 
mistake. 
Well my hubby heard me because yesterday
he came bearing a baby cactus by the name
 of Jack and a little planter pot for me to
 decorate.
This guy gets me.

Here's Jack...

Isn't he the cutest? This project took
me just about an hour! It was fun and
it looks fantastic on my patio!!

Please share any of your fun projects 
and/or links in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment