Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Want it Wednesday...

Remember that time (here) when my husband
pointed out that I dress better in the colder 
months. Its the layers you guys. Me and the 
layers, we just work well together. Layering 
is like my specialty. Summer makes me miss
layering, but there's a few fun layering 
options I've been dying to try!

Summer Layers

The Kimono- Aren't they the prettiest? This would definitely
be a fun, versatile and cool as in temperature cool 
layering option!

The Denim Vest- This is a really fantastic option, its all the
best things. Denim jacket without the heat!! The best 
thing about this option is that it doesn't matter what
style you wear. It can be short, long, boxy or fitted.
No matter what you can make this work!

The Utility Vest- Its perfect for dresses, shorts or your fav
skinnies with a tank! This is one option I've been 
wanting to try for the longest time! I should probably
get on it!

Hats- Whether its a panama or a straw fedora, its
sure to keep you cool while upping the ante on your
casual summer outfits!

Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment