Friday, September 12, 2014

makeup basics // 001...

Recently I have found myself loving just a
few specific things from my massive makeup
 collection. It's kinda my cant live without it list
if you will! My perfect basics.


Benefit cream shadow in "birthday suite"

•The Vitamin E Cream is soothing and I love it! It also 
makes it so much easier to cover those dark circles!

▼ This stuff is beyond amazing! Its so easy to apply
with a brush, its gorgeous and it doesn't crease! It
makes a great base too!
 ▼ One of my best friends recently gifted me this beautiful 
neutral palette and I am obsessed!! Lately I've really been
digging a neutral eye with a dramatic cat eye! Love it!
 ▼ I'm still raving about this perversion sample I was sent!
In fact, I've been using other mascaras to make this sample
last longer. That's when you know its good!
 ▼ I've talked about this liner before and here we are again!
I never liked liquid before I met this perfect, affordable 
version! Now I wear it almost every day!


Happy Friday my 
gorgeous friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment